Covid 19- April 6, 2021 protocol update
The following is a summary of protocols we have put in place to allow us to meet in person.
If you have any questions, please contact church office.
What to expect:
• While we do not mandate masks, they are highly recommended for everyone over age 5 during your visit.
• If you forgot a mask, no worries! We have free masks available as you enter.
• While we no longer have blocked seating, the expectation is for people to practice social distancing and to use sound and considerate judgement.
Elements of Service
• Communion elements are available on tables as you enter the auditorium.
• Our weekend worship folders can be picked up on tables as you enter our facility or as you are entering the auditorium.
• Tithes and Offerings can be dropped off in one of our containers located near the exit doors as you leave the auditorium.
• Hand sanitization stations are available at entrances to our building.